We at Kodebox, Inc. (“Kodebox,” “we,” or “us”) believe that your privacy is a
and supplements any other fair processing or privacy notices provided to you. This policy applies to any personal
data that we collect about you when you:
- visit our website:www.codechain.io
- subscribe to receive updates and newsletters via email
- apply to work for us
- provide goods or services to us
- contact us, for example by telephone, email, post or through submitting a form on our website
- visit our offices
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect your email address when you sign up to get emails about our updates/newsletters. You may also provide
other information such as name and contact details including your home address, telephone number, e-mail address,
etc when you send us an email to [email protected]
THIRD PARTY TOOLS AND LINKS
- Third-party behavioral tracking: please note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
- Third-party links: occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These
third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or
liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Third -party tracking tools: our services may contain third party tracking tools from our service providers, examples of which include Google
and analyze user information on our behalf. The third parties may have access to information such as your
device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), geo-location
information, and IP address for the purpose of providing their services under their respective privacy policies.
control over these third parties.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser
mechanism is in place.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.We will not share your personal information without your consent except the following conditions:
- When you agree to share your information with third parties for their own marketing purpose.
- We may disclose information about you as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply
with law. i.e. government request, applying our rights or protecting the rights, property, or safety of us
or our users.
- We may engage other companies or individuals to perform services on our behalf. i.e. Providing customer support.
- We may share combined or anonymous information about you with business partners, advertisers, publishers, and
other third parties.
- We may also share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition
of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notified on
our site of any change in ownership or additional users of your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take safeguarding your information seriously, howeverthe transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect
your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission
is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features
to try to prevent unauthorised access. i.e. internal access to personal data is restricted to our staff that
require access as part of their roles and their access is password protected.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
you in any material way. If you disagree to any of the changes you should immediately stop using our Services
and close any account you may have with us.
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, or are not satisfied with our handling of
any request may by you, or would otherwise like to make a complaint, please contact [email protected]
This policy was last reviewed and updated on May 29th 2018.